Fabrics can be found in our showroom literally from wall to wall. We offer the largest selection of different fabrics. We will help you to find a suitable solution in accordance with the purpose and your taste. Here you will find more than a thousand different articles – and we have the largest stock available in Estonia!
The fabric types are numerous:
- Fire-resistant fabrics – are widely used in public spaces (eg, hotels, schools, kindergartens, etc.). Fire-resistant fabrics are factory-equipped with the corresponding certificates.
- Upholstery fabrics – sofas, armchairs, etc.. and why not also cover the cushions or make curtains. Most suitable for furniture – they are strong and durable.
- Cotton Fabrics – Natural fabrics that fit people who love our nature.
- Polyester fabrics – now the most common type because it is easy to maintain and durable. Both light and thick fabrics that are suitable to each party. A very large variety of patterns and colors
- Linen fabrics
Since we do not have so much space to accommodate all the world’s fabrics but we want to offer you the same great selection, you will find some interesting options from different albums. We have different kinds of brands.
When ordering the fabric it always takes more time to arrive. Depending on the plant even up to 8 weeks should be considered. The length of time depends on whether the fabric you want is already in stock or not.
We work with the world’s top producers. Some of the most important partners:
- Eustergerling - Germany
- Apelt – Denmark
- IFI – Greek, modern textiles
- Margo Textil - Poland
- Kolovrat - Czech
- Albani – Germany
- Neutex - Germany
- Tkaniny - Poland
- Dateks - Poland, very wide selection with great prices
- Laguna Excellent - Hungary
- Dilzas – Greece
- Comersan - Spain
- Yebane – Spain
- Kobe – The Netherlands
- BN Texile - Pakistan
- Porter & Stone - England
- Delius - Germany
- Voigtmann & Kruschwitz – Germany, the largest range of voiles and curtains
- Pierre Cardin – Germany
- Wölfel – Germany, different collections of luxurious voiles
- Prestigious Textiles – England, a wide variety of fabrics and styles
- Yebane – Spain, more modern fabrics, many upholstery fabrics
- Jover – Spain, fire resistant fabrics
- Bel Air – France, different voiles
- Dimas – Spain, a wide variety of fabrics
- Rioma – Spain, various curtain fabrics and voiles
- Crismar- Spain